Huntsville Alabama

Any audiophiles in the Athens/Decatur/Huntsville/Florence Alabama area? It would be interesting to have a group that meets once in a while. Is there anybody out there?
bufus
The group is clearly shrinking do to errands. I’m going to rest here. Hopefully one day we revive it in some way.
[email protected]
Stephan--No errands here....but a long-planned conference out of town. Let me know when you can get another meeting set up. I'm retired but often gone on hiking, etc. trips.

Bill in Killen
I'm in mobile,al my name is keith,aka audiolabyrinth, I love talking about high-end audio, not sure if i could make a metting,a little far to go, however, thought i would reveal my equipment, krell 700cx amp,ayon 2s cdplayer,taralabs "the one" interconnect and speaker cables,jbl-l7 legendary speakers.
Welcome friend audiophile. Five hours drive for you
to Huntsville. No hard feelings. We here have quite problems to get together. In my view audiophiles pursue perfection in sound, in work, in life generally. Do you think audiophiles are categorised as republicans or democrats or other? Just a little thought. Anyone has courage to respond to that?
Possibly audiogon won't aloud that post. We'll see.
Montgomery AL here guys. Are there any Audio dealers/retailers in the greater H'ville area?
More to discover