Greenville, SC

Audiophile looking to organize monthly or bi-monthly audio get-togethers in the Greenville, SC area. I am a former member of the Boston Audio Society and still stay in contact with many of them. Would like to develop same type of group here.
sliderule1768
Sounds good...the NC/SC border is about an hour away so it's not that bad at all. Let's get in touch with Cymbop and others and get a plan together!
Hopefully my new room will be finished enough to start using by the end of March. Let's start planning a get together some time near the end of March or early April, if that works for any interested people. Or, we can meet somewhere else.
Any ideas on how to get a list started? Private emails? Ultimately, we will need an off-line contact list.
I think that is probably the only way......doing it offline using Agon in-mail will give everyone peace of mind and keep the spam-bots and web-spiders from gathering anything we don't want them to have like emails and addresses, etc....to tie back to system configs, etc....