Any comments on Synergistic Research Atmosphere

I had 2 pairs of Synergistic Research new Atmosphere level 2 interconnects in my home last week. These cable are not actively powered, but has a lead that has to grounded to system A/C ground. They are $995 per pair and at this price I gave them a 5 star rating in my report to the cable company who loaned them to me.
My system consist of Sony 5400ES SACD player; McCormack LD2
preamp, Odyssey Khartago power amp, REL B2 subwoofer, Vienna
acoustics Hadyn Grand stand mounts. Vibration control by Symposium Acoustics and room treatment by Real traps.
nyame
Ozzy:
Thank you for the kind words. I really think the Grounding Block is worth the effort as the sonic benefits achieved are difficult to obtain by other approaches. What worked for me was to start with a Grounding Block with the High Deffinition cable that goes from Block to wall outlet. Plug it directly into wall and no where else.

I then got several regular grounding cables and some High Definition grounding cables for the other possible objects to be connected. I very much liked the effect on the Jadis amp, the Art Audio PX-25 amp and the Zana Deux headphone amp. Here the High Definition cable was worth the premium cost. On the headphone SACD player the effect was too much both regular and premium grounding cable. This unit sits on a Tranquility Base and has been fine tuned with the ECT (Electronic Circuit Transducers) plus the RED fuses.

Got a nice effect on the Computer source (USB connection) for one computer (HP) and on one computer a bad sound like a motor running( Lenovo). On the Antelope DAC via RCA connector the effect was too subtractive.

This manipulating the equipment ground is fascinating and worthwhile.
The thread concerning the Entreq grounding system at another forum site is over 170 pages!
Talk with a Synergistic Research dealer and let them know your plan is to try multiple configurations and what does not work gets sent back.

I absolutely believe That Synergistic Research wants me to get my systems to sound their best,and the best way is to try several configurations. I have not had a problem with their return policy.

If any one want to talk via cell shoot me a message. I talk more coherently than I type!
David Pritchard
I still have my Level 4 interconnects for sale. Anyone interested please let me know.
I have the 1m RCA and 3 m balanced.
I had the Acoustiz Zen Satori true shotgun speaker cables for many years (great SC).  My power cables and interconnects are all Shunyata Ztron Anacondas.  I recently tried the Ztron Anaconda SC and the Synergistic Research CTS SC between my Octave MRE 220 mono's and ProAc K6's.  The difference between the two was stark and and immediate.  The SR was better in every respect.