Miami, Florida

Are there audiophiles here in Miami? Reveal yourselves!!
128x128ejineffect
I live in Fort Lauderdale. I wouldn't be bold enough to call myself and audiophile, but I am definately a serious audio enthusiast. I have B & W 805 sepakers, M & K subwoofers, Carver's Sunfire Theater Grand Preamplifier Processor, Sunfire Theater Grand Amplifiers, Niles 1260 amplifier, Sony 999ES DVD player and a moster power conditioner. All of this in a small condominium. My neighbors love me!!!! I would be interested in hearing the sound system of other enthusiasts/audiophiles. I would like to hear what a really good system sounds like. I would also be interested in other people listening to my system and giving me advice on how to improve the sound quality. If you are interested, please email me at ebonyace at hotmail dot com. Make sure your e-mail title says "Audiophile Club" or I will accidentally throw it away thinking it is junk mail.
Currently live in West Palm Beach.. Looking for some audiophiles then meetup every once and a while.
I know these posts are old but I'm interested in meeting audio hobbyists in the area to share info. I'm in Lighthouse Point (Pompano Beach area 33064) and would like to have contact from interested parties in the area, preferably from Hollywood to the Palm Beaches. I've been involved in the hobby since the late fifties and use mostly solid state and electrostatic speakers, etc, etc.
Currently live in Lantana.. Looking for some audiophiles I've been involved in the hobby since  the seventies 
Hmm, seems like we Floridians answer this post annually!  I'm in Palmetto Bay...