Synergistic Red Fuse ...

I installed a SR RED Quantum fuse in my ARC REF-3 preamp a few days ago, replacing an older high end fuse. Uhh ... for a hundred bucks, this little baby is well worth the cost. There was an immediate improvement upon installation, but now that its broken in (yes, no kidding), its quite remarkable. A tightening of the focus, a more solid image, and most important of all for my tastes, a deeper appreciation for the organic sound of the instruments. Damn! ... cellos sound great! Much improved attack on pianos. More humanistic on vocals. Bowed bass goes down forever. Next move? .... I'm doing the entire system with these fuses. One at a time though just to gauge the improvement in each piece of equipment. The REF-75se comes next. I'll report the results as the progression takes place. Stay tuned ...

Any comments from anyone else who has tried these fuses?
128x128oregonpapa
Correction,
The Kenny Burrell recording I'd  mentioned is actually  titled "A  Night At The Vanguard" a very good live session  from the early  1960s. I should have  checked the  CD  cover before posting.

In just a few hours the sound is improving, Jim Hall and Art Farmer are sounding  gorgeous. I feel as though I'm there  with them. What a joy listening to music  is.
Charles,
Be careful Charles 1dad you could hurt yourself moving that much. And those things they call bobble head dolls are real people that just can't quit bobbing their head. People think its cute so they put you on a desk or shelf or something. You never know where you'll end up.
Okay, based on  prior experience with premium fuses I am well aware of  what  they are capable of. One SR Red fuse in just  my Line Stage and I'm near amazed by what I'm  hearing tonight. This is quite a find.  The degree of improvement from my current  SR 20 Quantum fuse is unexpected. Folks this Red fuse  is something  special and I  say that  without a trace of hyperbole, my goodness!  What  on earth will be the  result when I  add the  3 remaining Reds?

I'll  without any hesitation enthusiastically recommend these fuses to anyone seriously   interested in increasing  their  music  listening pleasure and sound quality for an utterly reasonable  cost.
Oregon papa told it like it is and I'm  very grateful  he started  this thread. What a wonderful  find these  special fuses are. I can't turn the  system  off. For less than 100.00 USD  you'll get a legitimate unquestionable upgrade to your system.  I've heard far more expensive cables and components do less. High quality tweaks are the way to go if you have  components you really enjoy  and want to  keep them  long term.

My Avatar Acoustics Afterburner AC outlet was delivered  today, uh oh
Charles, 
Charles ...

I'm up to three components where I've replaced the stock fuses for the SR Red fuses. Friends who have heard the system, and know it well, continue calling to tell me that they cannot believe how realistic the sound is now. Two more fuses to go ... and they both go into the CD player.

By the way, they take about three listening sessions before they're broken in. The sound really opens up then. 
Thankyou Charles1dad for the follow-up,  please keep me posted,  if the red's work for you after full break in,  then I will jump on the band wagon, the first place I will put them will be in the modified krell 700cx,  BTW,  will be very expensive!