Turntable for life

I know the question has been asked before but it’s worth asking again. Many change equipment frequently, but have you found your turntable for life?  One that you’ve had for years and still pleases you so much you are going to keep it forever? Price is irrelevant--it can be 300 Dollars or 30.000 Dollars 
fabsound
Rushton,
The Walker is quite a bit out of the league I play in with the old Dual and Garrard. I remember seeing these at CES years ago. Amazing fit and finish. At the time they were really one of the few who were competing against micro-seki.  One would be hard pressed to find a nicer table. It truly is a turntable for life. One thing that I remember is that there used to be quite a few companies that were modding micros, but I don't believe anyone offers "upgrades", (different bearings, platters, motors, belts, etc) for the Walker. To me, that meant that they got it right the first time!  Which I truly believe they did. 
Off to read your review. 
Norman

I would prefer a Rockport.  I remember clearly the Stereophile review if that turntable, I think in 1996.  I can't get past the Cobra arm, and of the two people I know that actually have it, they say it's a total pain in the butt to set up and swap out cartridges.  Something it shouldn't be for the price paid.

N.