Raven Audio Tube amps

I am thinking about pairing my Wilson Sasha 2's with the Raven Audio Silhouette MK2 mono blocks and Silhouette reference Preamp.  Does anyone have any experience with Raven Audio?   What do you think?   Comments appreciated.
willgolf
I shared the following in another forum:

If interested, here are the tubes in my Blackhawk (directly from Raven, not rolled):
1. Preamp stage, 12AT7: both RCA, left marking: 67 43, USA 6201; I think this indicates mfr'd in 43d week of 1967. Can only make out RCA on rightside
2. Power amp first stage, 12AT7: both GE, left 57 43 (and 188-5 marking?); right GE, 58 4 (1957 and 1958 resp, I think.)
3. Phase inverter stage, 12AU7: both Philips ECG/USA, both say JAN 5814A, right-side says 8813 APX

Power tubes, 6L6GC, made in Russia, (written in English), all say OTK 61, Front/right 1103, Front/left 1115, Back/right 1050, Back/left 1115. These aren't date codes as I bought the amp 6/2015

Any help in further translating this information is welcomed!
Adding: the two 6L6GC pairs are Winged C stamped =C= which indicate Svetlana/St Petersburg.
I can say also that Dave T has been unbelievable in helping me set up a total system.  His enthusiasm and guarantee almost make it a no brainer.  He really just wants you to have the best sound you  can have within your budget parameters.

Hello Willgolf, we have Raven Silhouette amps here at Legacy Audio in our studio and we have used them at shows.  They are top notch units really well built and provide plenty of power.  We most recently used them at an off site invite only show during Cedia in Dallas.  Amazing response by all who attended.  Setup was easy and they results were stunning!  Sound Stage is deep and detailed and the top end is creamy yet detailed.   Good luck!  By the way Dave is a great guy who will go the next mile for you.
Legacy Doug...I started this forum for a friend.  I am actually looking at the Legacy Focus SE with the the Raven Reflection MK2 integrated amp.  I am also looking at the possibility of adding the Legacy Silhouettes for my theater room.  I am building a new house starting in March.  I live in Arizona and have not heard the Legacy speakers yet.  Dave told me he would have the set up available to listen to in Dallas in May.  I wish I did not have to wait that long to hear both the Raven integrated and the Legacy speakers.