wifi streamer

I am a turntable guy but would like to listen to radio a bit via the TuneIn app. (I have USB streamer from my computer but don't like to use computer when I'm not working )

There are so many streamers out there I'd really appreciate your help.

Requirements:
- wifi
- should receive wifi signal from TuneIn app on Android device
- budget 100-200 $
- budget $300-500 if the DAC and power supply deliver high-quality performance

Built-in internet radio not required but not excluded

fabsound
Thanks.

How about Auralic Aries mini? Seems like stable and versatile solution with good sound quality
On the cheap, you could do a Chromecast Audio for $35.  I use one in my garage and it works great.  Supports audio up to 24/96.  Also, I use the new Chromecast Video in the bedroom rig.  It sounds every bit as good as a Sonos connect at 1/10th the price.  The Sonos app is easier to use, but it's only $35!  

I was waiting for the Aries Mini, but then they came out and said that they're not going to finish developing the app for Android, so I'll pass.

On the higher end, I've been keeping an eye on Bluesound.  The Node 2 supports up to 24/192.

I have a Definitive Technology W-Amp that does the Dining Room.  The app/product has gotten a lot better over the last year.  Still not as easy as Sonos, but getting there.  Sonos has the most streaming options.

I use Bolder Cable modified Squeezebox's in the big rig and Office system.  Sound quality, these are the best, but alas, they are no longer made.

Finally, I use a Denon Heos 5 in the Laundry room.  Sound-wise it's better than my SqueezeBox Boom's, but the app is my second least favorite behind the generic Squeezebox app.  SqueezeCommander is much better for the Squeezeboxes.  Also, the Hoes cost more than twice as much as the Boom's.  The Boom's function as damn nice alarm clock.

If you're just going to do TuneIn Radio, the ChromeCast Audio is a good starting point.  If you don;t care for it, you can always use it in the Garage running through the aux input of whatever old stereo/boombox you have out there.  Up until Christmas, they are running a special 2 for $55.
Besides, you can still navigate the Aries via Android devices just not via a native Auralic app