NJ Audio Society?

I have written to the email addresses published each issue in Stereophile magazine, yet receive no response. Can someone tell me what's up with this organization?

Thanks,
Ag insider logo xs@2xduddley
I am always up for some critical listening and tinkering of sorts. If joe is in I guess sure why not, I'll go, do, be, exist and join in the doings.

-Phil
I'm in Hillsborough - near Duddley and Rdean. Please let me know if anyone wants to make a Somerset/Hunderton/Mercer/Middlesex/... club.
Geoff: You're a ways out west from many of our meetings, but we have had recent meetings in Branchburg and Warren, so you might find some of the meetings interesting and accessible. As far as what goes on, we try to vary it--some demonstrations by equipment manufacturers (this month is a Cary Audio presentation with Dennis Had, last month a Linn presentation), some instructional meetings with members talking about or demonstrating tweaks, room acoustics, speaker design, etc., some musical programs, a trip to a recording studio, or just plain hanging out and listening to music. Sort of a nice way to spend a day with people who don't think you're completely nuts when you talk about wires making a difference!