B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
Enjoy....we have different tastes in what music playback should convey!  Cheers
Yesterday I had a new client who visit me. He plays with the Wilson Audio Sasha one and only plays classical music.

I will phone him tonight to aks him about the differences of his set between mine to write it down overhere. He called my set; the new reference frame. 

The reference frame are all the parts togheter. So you have an idea what the difference is between a highend set and mine.
Dear Dave,

I loved the older looks as well. I wanted to buy a set of 800D high gloss black only when the crossovers and stage depth would have been better.

The first time I saw the pictures of the new D3 series, I thought I was looking at B&W 800 copy speakers from China.

They don't look and sound like 22000 dollar speakers. When Monitor Audio would have come with speaker who look this, I would have been very irritated. 

I will try to listen to them this month again, but I have my doubts. It looks like they have become more clinical sounding speakers. This is the last thing you want!

Post removed 
Bo, we get it...you sell MA speakers and AQ cables.  I went to my dealer, check in hand to buy the PL200's...they sucked.  I owned the AQ cables and have demo'd the recent stuff from the Cable Co..  They are good but not my cup of tea...too tight and constricted.