Michigan - Any Interest?

If you are a Audiophile or Audio Enthusiasts in Michigan, leave a post stating your location, whereby those in your area can contact you if desired.

This hobby is more fun with others to share and compare with!

I live near Kalamazoo, which is a little less than an hour south of Grand Rapids.
brianmgrarcom
Midland Mi here. try to set up a meeting in neutral location or an agreed upon home and have a chat and bull session. ask questions, where to meet, officers? Dues? when and where to meet? Purpose of meeting? Guest speaker?
the club has to have a mission... not just show up and bull about nothing. do we talk about gear? Music? Tweeks?
our personal expierences? AK fest is not a good place to meet... to much going on and to hard to get all potential club members in the same place at one time.
I live in the Michiana area, about 20 min. from Niles MI. If anyone would like to get together let me know.

Troy
Currently live in Plymouth IN and have place in Three Rivers MI, would be interested in getting together.

John
JLM, from Owosso (between Flint/Lansing). Had attended a couple of SE Michigan meetings years ago, but lost touch. Have been into stereo/audio for 40 years. Currently have custom built single driver speakers in a Cardas prescribed room/nearfield layout. Might be able to host a get together. Have a small HT system in the family room and an older system in the living room.