B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
I did test Auidioquest Wel Signature powercabels this year. To be honest silver does not work well for amps, sources and pre amps . Powercables of copper work a lot better in the tests we did this year.

Quality of silver is what makes it impressive compared to low quality silver what often does not work well.

You reach a higher endresult with the best silver interconnect compared to copper. The benefit with the silver interconnects like the Audioquest Wel Signature cannot be created with the MIT Oracle.

The higher level of details, superior fysical apparance, better differences in height and a sharper individual focus of instruments and voices is priceless.

I work the other way around. I create sound by using different properties of each part of an audio set. This makes is very easy for me to have no harshness as an endresult.

Using only copper will create a lower endresult. For a perfectionist this is a 100% no go. The focus is always on the best results possible.
I agree that silver has a place in balance but all silver IC's or spkr cables no!  As for the intimate thing...that is heavily influenced by the environment and the material.  An acoustically damped room will kill bloom and dynamics.  Voice can sound tamped down and localized depending on venue, but it can also soar and bloom and resonate.  A single saxophone can fill a large room with dynamics and resonant bloom.  To kill the acoustic envelope so you can focus it down to an intimate lifeless husk is not my cup of tea.  Live music has explosive dynamics and acoustic bloom and resonance that expands to fill a room...it is not politely contained.
It is not the acoustics, a voice and even an instrument is extreemly small and direct. AQ cabels win in resolution and decay of each MIT cable with ease. 

You need to auditioned many live acoustic small shows to understand it. Then you understand what it means and that MIT lacks a realistic individual focus and has a low black level as well.

Out level in resolution and deacy is so much bigger than when we audition any set at an audio shop or show. Because we can adapt much more different parts in a set. 

A realistic proportion of instruments and voices is a totally different part than resolution and decay. A voice or instrument get a realistic shape when yiu can create a deep and wide stage, but also a sharp and intimate focus of instruments and voices. You need a lot of air around voices.

In this part the AQ silver interconnects blow away the low detail cables of MIT. It was very easy to listen the limitation of the MIT cables.

For the loudspeakercables we had the same outcome. Audioquest owns more different properties compared to MIT who owns less properties. This makes the overall sound more complete when you use and bring in the AQ cables.
We will have to agree that we disagree then....I'm assuming that you actually listen to live music and not just your audio setups, right?  Even the smallest instruments are extremely dynamic and not tightly focused in a live setting.  I understand what your trying to get at but it is unique to Hi Fi systems and not live music being played in a venue, unless that venue is closed in and acoustically damped.  Remember, imaging itself is a stereo system affectation and has little application in a live music environment.