Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Hello,

Just had my Emerald Physics 2.7's configured with Spatial Computer's Orpheus system. It surpassed all of my expectations. If anyone is interested I would be glad to set up something at my house in West Chester.

Happy listening .....

Carl
Carl, I am up in Centerville. Keep me posted about a get together. I would enjoy hearing the 2.7's. I will bring some excellent demo material. Happy Listening!
Hi audio club members I have a new email and phone number just follow the link on audiogon and send me a email. I will respond back with my new email and phone number thanks all. I have been out of the loop for a long time and look forward to being more active again . I am now looking for a new amp so no music right now but hope to get one soon . Thanks Marc
Hey Cinci Audiophiles. Does anyone have a really killer headphone amp that I can hear sometime? I've sold off all of my audio systems for a while (4-5 systems worth-Thanks AudiogoN!) My wife bought me a pair of Sennheiser HD650 HeadPhones for Christmas and I really enjoy them. I've just been using a little Nuforce Icon for USB DAC and Headphone amp for now. It really sounds pretty fantastic IMHO. But I would really like to hear the Sennheisers powered by a really high quality headphone amp.

So, anyone got a great headphone amp somewhere around Cinci? Mind if I come over sometime to see what it can do for my Sennheisers?
Reubent, Your more than welcome to come try my Musical Fidelity M1HPA or my Pro-Ject Headbox amp. I have the HD650's and HD800's on display for your listening pleasure... That is if you don't mind making the trip to Dayton Ohio. :)