Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Duane,

Sort of. I got to meet some of the folks in this thread at Mike Morrows' in Kentucky. AlexC is running an e-mail list and there was talk of getting together again. Waiting for a volunteer with the time and patience to host a get together.

I am one of the newbee's on the thread. I have a pretty mainstream system (Magnepan 1.6's and Arcam amplifiers) and music that is not really going to increase anyones experience or knowledge. Some of these guys have very sophisticated systems. But someday, I can feed everyone and certainly pour them a glass of wine or mix them a drink. Till then.

Dhead1. Gotta be a Deadhead. Yes? Me too.

Jim S.
Guys,

I'm in for a get together. I build SE & PP Tube gear and I would love to get feed back from others so I can improve my designs. I would also like to hear other systems and other music.

Stuben
Still some life in the thread! Cool. I'd be up for hosting again in early / mid july. Wife and kid will be gone on vacation..so should be able to do something reasonably extended on the weekend. HAve made a few changes to the system since the last time - now running Avantgarde Trios with Lamm monoblocks, and added another pair of Tact W210 subs stacked on top of the previous pair. If interested, email me a [email protected] and I'll add your name to the list when I send out the invite
Alex and All,

Count me in too. I'll send you an e-mail so you'll have my contact information. Hopefully it won't be while I'm on vacation in July.... :(

Enjoy,

TIC
(Tom in Cincinnati)