Cincinnati, OH, any audiophiles?

Any Cincinnati, OH -based audiophiles on this forum? I have found only one truly high end dealer here, and they are leaning more and more towards high end home theater so they tend to be quite busye, and no longer set up truly "reference" systems one can listen to for calibration. Would love to get into touch with other fellow maniacs in the area Hard to know what else you "need" unless you can hear it and covet it in someone else's set up!
128x128alexc
Howdy Gang,

Tom here. I'm another Cincinnati Audiophile. I'm good friends with sbrown who replied earlier. I'm all for forming a small group. There are many people in/around Cincinnati that are into HiFi and several are fans of low-powered SET amps.

Personally, I buy lots of different stuff on AudiogoN. Try it for a while and if it doesn't "float my boat", I re-sell. Consequently, I have a lot of different stuff to listen to.

Current stuff:

Jeff Korneff 6DQ5/EL-84 SE tube amp
BottleHead Paramours 2A3 SET tube amps
Anthem Amp 1 40 watt P-P tube amp
Anthem Integrated 1 25 watt/ch P-P tube integrated

Cary CD-308
Sony DVP-S9000ES DVD/SACD
Birdland Odeon Lite DAC

Reference 3A MM De Capo Monitors
Adire HE10.1 Monitors

HT system too, but not my bag!!!

Enjoy,

TIC (Tom In Cincinnati)
TIC(insert @ here)cinci.rr.com
ok so there are a few of us nut's here any body want to get it started? lets meet at a public place for drinks or coffee how about it?
Hi,

I am in the Cincy area as well, and am also interested in a club, get together, what ever.

Best Regards,

Lou
I live in the middle between Dayton and Cincinnati and have been in the process of upgrading and learning. I would have loved to had someone to bounce all of this information off of. I also have been to Audible Elegance and even purchased a pre-amp from them. While the were friendly and somewhat helpful, I wasn't overwhelmed by them. After that purchase, I bought everything else used on audiogon.
Hi,
I too, live in Cincinnati, home of the mighty Bengals. (yeah, I'm laughing right now)I have had the pleasure, of knowing a few, of the Cincy philes, but don't get a lot of free time. There are a bunch of us, everywhere.

Fletchj