Why is Monster M1000i interconnect overlooked?

Category: Cables

Just purchased a pair of RCA's for my system and all I can say is Holy Mother of the Audio Gods...what a Freakin Great interconnect!!! I've had $20K cable rigs that pale by comparison to what this one interconnect has done for my system...my enjoyment of music! Coherent, dynamic, extended, full of texture, color and most importantly...palpability out the ying yang...like a great tube amp was placed in my system, except I have a Krell integrated!! Another example of how the industry mavens push product and not musical enjoyment!!
128x128dave_b
And the Audio World goes round and round...enjoy the trip whatever your delusion may be!!
Hello Dave_b. I sent you an email yesterday asking you how long for burn in of these cables. I just received a pair that I ordered online. I was lucky-got for only 144 plus shipping. I like what I hear so far with less than 24 hours on them. You are so right they are palpable, full sounding and dynamic. Sort of tubey. I have them connected between a Sim Nova cdp and a McIntosh MA6900 integrated. They replaced Chimera Advantage II ic's which are very good ic's. I've been looking for a weightier presentation with better low end but retaining a clean high end. I hope these cables can continue to deliver as they burn in because they are giving me what I was looking for. Right now they sound shockingly good!. Right now they sound as you said, "Holy Mother of the Audio Gods." I recently auditioned 5 different sets of cables from the Cable Company and ended up sending them all back because they couldn't deliver enough of an improvement to replace the Chimeras. (Cardas Neutral Ref, Wireworld Eclipse, MIT Shotgun 3i, Synergistic Research Kaleidoscope Phase 2x and JPS Superconductor 2's. I read your post and decided to give these a try since I have been considering Monster speaker cable. Well with these cables I may just keep the speaker cables I have if they continue to sound this good. I'll try to let you know.
If you like the M1000 IC's, you might also want to try the Monster Sigma Retro speaker cables - more of an even better thing. Pretty sure I just sold my last pair, but if you watch for them, they come up from time to time on Agon.
Dave_b,

I am not surprised something more ordinary from Monster cable sounded better. I have always been suspicious of $20K cable rigs that change the character of the sound.

Happy listening with your new cheaper cables. great that you get enjoyment and have enough money left over to buy a small car!