Review: Machina dynamica Brilliant Pebbles Tweak

Category: Accessories

As crazy as I thought these products would be, I have to state here loud and clear...

THEY MAKE A BIG DIFERENCE!

I started out with just the Clever Clocks.
I cant tell you how stupid I felt trying to explain to my wife the clocks advantages. It sort of confirmed my sickness in Audio and what a sucker I am. (At least to her, in her mind).

The clocks tightened the focus . So much, that I had to leave them in the system. Even though I could have sent them back for a refund.

Later, I bought some Large pebbles. These along with the clocks improved the bass definition.
So, I bought some X Large Pebbles, and some mini,and small.
I also put them on the 4 x 4 ceramic tables with cones underneath.
I know it sounds like the guy who is buying moon rocks.
My hair is also growing thicker and faster (just kidding)

But, each and every time I put more into the system it has improved the sound.

These items improve the tightmess, clairity, soundstage , bass response, all the good things in Audio. And you can adjust the effect just by moving them around the room.

I am not totally sure what these things are made of. I have heard they are subjected to large magnetic fields and I dont know if the effects last forever or not.

However, the price of admission is low, so give it a shot.
I think you would need 2-4 of the items to truly hear the difference and this will allow you to play with different positions in your room.

Don't think I am crazy , just open minded and happy.

Associated gear
Click to view my Virtual System
128x128ozzy
It also seems strange that someone would equate not understanding an explanation of how a component works with no explanation.

Whether one understands how a SS amplifier amplifies v. how a tube amplifier amplifies, for example, is not important. What is important is that this can be explained - that explanation is grounded in physics and can be described mathematically.

So the challenge is, describe the physics behind these products. If the product really works, there ought to be a physical explanation. Surely, someone will understand it.

Bob R.
There is an explanation (white paper) on their website. BTW can anyone explain why too caps of the same value and type sound different? (applies to valves too?
Better quality/construction does not quite cut it when the measured mathematical value is actually identical.
From what I understand, they are a wide variety of semi-precious and precious stones, hand-picked and placed in the glass jars by Geoff to give the ideal balance. I once e-mailed Geoff asking him what the ratio of semi to precious stones were and he wrote back, " The correct ratio.", or something to that effect.
It should not be too difficult to determine what minerals are being used. A quick visit to a rock/nature store, museum of Natural History, or natural science department of a local college should unravel the mystery. So called semi-precious stones actually cost pennies per kilogram in bulk. 'Precious' stones cost a little more, but often not exorbitantly so. A good rock tumbler and carbide grit can then turn those rocks into Brilliant Pebbles at a fraction of Mr. Kait's prices. Optionally, just visit your local rock and minerals fair, you will be able to purchase pre-bottled assorted beauties for just a few bucks a jar.