Speaker help under $2,500

Hi,  
I am looking for a set of speaker suggestion around $2,500.  I like to listen to vocal like Spanish Harlem.  Other electronic gears will purchase later but differentially will do tubes.

Best Regards,
Eddy  
eddy1
Hello,  Mostly will be floorstand.  But if monitors sound better I then will do monitors.  

Thank you,
Without knowing the amp, or at least the type of tube amp you will get, we can't give you meaningful suggestions. 8w class A SETs won't drive the same speakers as bigger KT150, EL34, etc.
The more specific you are about your preferences, the better the suggestions will be...cheers,
Spencer
Eddy1, I have something for you there is no way you're going to beat (price and quality aka value wise). You can contact me off board at [email protected] if interested. I have JBL S412P speakers. I have one used and one BRAND NEW (as in unopened manufacturers carton) pair. Used pair, $400. New pair $700. Both pairs $1000. FYI the used pair is functionally and cosmetically perfect, the new pair is exactly perfect.  - Hal
Spencer,  I was thinking a used Audio Research tube amp and preamp but not sure which model yet.