Your Favorite TIDAL Playlists?

I realize that there are a number of Tidal threads here, and a few contain suggestions for playlists and albums. I'm thinking it would be nice if Tidal users could chime in with their best playlist suggestions, gathered here in one place.

A good playlist is "100 tracks 03.04.2015", although I find that one to be all over the map... e.g., a classical number fading into a hip-hop track.  That's not my idea of musical cohesiveness, but it is a goldmine of music I've not yet heard.

Perhaps we could create a thread of our favorite playlists, along with a note as to which genre they best represent... Smooth Jazz, Acoustic Covers, etc.

rhanson739
Mofi (and for others who might be interested...)

Yes, that worked. I favorited the list while in Chrome, closed Chrome, and then fired up the Tidal app and it worked just fine. Thanks. By the way, I hear a big sonic difference between Chrome and the Tidal app, with the app clearly winning.

April Wine?!  I haven't heard them in years. I grew up in the Montreal area; they were pretty big in the 70s up there.
Sweet, glad that worked.  I use my Sonos Connect for Tidal listening almost exclusively.  I only use the Chrome based webplayer for maintenance.

"Harder...Faster" was one of my favorite albums as a teenager.  Love April Wine.
"I sent this to a couple of my audiophile buddies and they said that their wives commented that it’s the best playlist they’ve ever heard.  Not sure how I feel about that"

It means it's  $**t...!!
Infection... you're saying that women can't have good taste in music? Most women I know have excellent taste in music.

Why don't you listen to it yourself and see.  I think you will be very surprised.  I have a MASSIVE LP collection and have always thought that I have great taste in music.

So far everyone seems to like it.