Granny ring, Jetrexpro, all

Are any of you building power cords with the Western Electric WE16ga? I see that a bunch of fellas on the Jeff Day Blog are making them with very good success. Day has also made some and it seems he may install on his
Mac MC30s. How about it? Any updates? Best, Rob
mikirob
Hi guys,

I wanted to give you a quick update on WE 16g wire in my system. I have at least 100 hours on them and they have continued to improve over the breakin period. I am using short double runs on my speakers and they are keepers. They have replaced a $2,000+ cable which I used for years and loved. The soundstage is huge and it presents the most incredible 3d sound I have gotten in my room. The music just flows and every album is like a new experience. No Hi Fi sound just natural flowing music. A special thanks for everyone bringing this magical wire to my attention. Happy Thankgiving to everyone.
Great to hear Bob. I am using WE16g both as speaker cable and interconnects for several months now and it doesn't occur to me to try anything else even though I have several very good alternatives in house. Jet