Best near wall high end speaker

Unfortunately I have a situation where I need a floorststanding pair of loudspeakers that are fine situated very close(inches) from the back wall. They also need to be in the appx 12" wide category as well as depth.. Budget up to 10k list. Really need some good ideas.
I agree with the others - this is not a good idea, you'll have two dimensional sound. $10k for this application makes little sense, just get something for $2k or so.
Gradient makes speaker designed to be placed against the back wall. The Revolution may be a little to large given your stated dimensions, but the Evidence and 6.0 fall within the specs you have provided. That said, I would probably bet that the Wilson Audio Duette would give you a higher level of performance (albeit at a much higher cost)
A little above your budget and a little too wide, but I’ll suggest Trenner and Friedl Pharoahs anyway. They also make these tiny little Sun speakers for around $2500 that are supposed to be quite good. Both are designed for near wall placement. 
Either Audio Note AN/J or AN/E, depending on room size, will work well in your situation.