Whats the weirdest concert you ever attended?

I have to say this is only bought up by one particular concert I attended in 1970 in Birmingham England.
I went to see a German band called Faust. They had a bit of a reputation for being more weird than most, and that's saying something given other bands around at the time and had an underground following along with Henry Pig and Hatfield and the North.
So.... I was in row two and eagerly waiting for the show to start. The auditorium was completely dark except for the lights on the amps. At each side of the stage there was a big old 36" colour TV set and a pinball machine.

In due course, everyone assumed that the band came on stage as the light on the amps went off in sequence as if someone was walking past them. Then, eventually, odd sounds started emanating from where we assumed the band was. Still no lights. Then the TV's burst into life and were showing a different channel on either side of the stage. Still no sign of the band.
Next a guy walks on stage in just his underpants (1970's Y fronts)and starts playing the pinball machine. Every time he used the flipper the TV channel changed.

This was how the whole one and a half hours were spent until the guy on the pinball either got bored or the band got bored but he just walked off, the music stopped and the lights on the amps flickered again so we assumed that the band had left the stage.

During the course of the "concert", there was all sorts of aromas of illicit substances. To put the icing on the cake, about half way through, a woman in the front row turned round to me and said "would you hold this for me" offering a newly lighted special cigarette. After passing it to me she proceeded to turn back to the front, lean on the stage, have very quick very rough sex doggy fashion with someone I can only assume was her partner and then ask me for her joint back!

My head was really messed up for weeks and I'm still not sure if it was the concert or the side show which was to blame.
rob-in-spain
Hey Taters, I saw them either that same year as well (or perhaps the year before?) not far from you at the Windors Ice Arena. Iggy wore nothing but a silver glittered G-string. What a wild and crazy show it was!
Rockadanny,

He wore the same thing when I saw him. By far the craziest show I have ever seen and I have probably been to over 200 shows in my lifetime.
The weirdest and/or strangest concert would have to be...The Blue Man Group.All in all,the show was great,if not a bit overproduced.
Easy!
Double bill at the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, Long Island. 

Frank Zappa/Sha Na Na double bill. You read that correctly. 

This ihappened around the time of "Apostrophe", long before his audience would expand due to the inexplicably popular "Valley Girl". 

Suffice it to say that Sha Na Na was awful, the Coliseum was empty and cold, and Zappa played for about 45 minutes.  Maybe. Or an eternity - take your pick. 

Truly the worst concert I'd ever attended.