Tube integrated with real bass. Does it exist?

Let's assume it will drive two way speakers with 1" tweeter and 8" woofer, 89db 8ohm. Any price level. No hybrids invited.
I personally haven't heard of one.
inna
Trelja, I see. So some Jadis are up there too. I heard that Jadis has a cult following, like VAC or Lamm.
Many high end European companies are having problems in North America, many are not even represented. That's unfortunate.
Hi Trelja, happy there is someone here with such wide-ranging Jadis experience. By chance, any familiarity with the newish I-50 integrated? Sounded great with Spendor at the Newport show; 50wpc with KT150 tubes (and upgraded transformers to handle them). If I determine that it can handle my hybrid stats, it would be at the top of my list for next amp upgrade.

By the way, I happened to talk to a Jadis aficionado a couple of years ago who described their bass prowess as `propulsive'.....
Inna. Just curious. What is your problem with hybrids? They could be the answer to your question.
Mr_m, I don't think that I have such a problem. I initiated this discussion not because I am about to upgrade or even that when I do upgrade I will only go with all tube design. I am interested in what other people think and their experiences with tube integrateds. I see this forum mostly as an opportunity for communication not as free consulting service.
My possible "problem" with hybrids might be that I believe that to truly experience tube sound you need tube power amp or tube integrated.