Tascam DA-3000

HI to everyone.
I have 1500 albums that I would like to transfer on to MD
Recorder but I was adviced by one of fellow Audiogoner that the best option would be Tascam DA-3000.
I searched a little bit and it sounds like a good idea but there is a problem. Every 2GB of data the files would be cut
so I would need the software to fix that. Maybe I didn't
understand what he was trying to explain since I never used
that kind of recorders.
I would appreciate opinions.
topten
Actually, I transferred one of the albums on the Mini Disc
(SONY MDS-JA555ES)but in the play mode the signal was stronger
for 2db. No clue why. The sound was really good except for the
good vinyl. The depth of the vinyl was gone. On the average
vinyl the sound was pretty good.
Perhaps I'm not understanding your question but,...
I own and use the Tascam 3000. I use a 32gb SD card with it and I can record many Hi-Rez files on it. Mostly from Blu Ray or DVD-A using the analog outs.

When the SD is full or convenient I transfer the music to an external 2TB Hardrive.

If your just copying CD's to a hard drive, the Tascam is not the way to go. As mentioned earlier you would want to cut the ripping time down to about 10 minutes or less per CD.
DTC

The Ayre QA-9 you mention does have discrete (assumed class A) circuitry. It's easily double the cost of the Tascam and I am not sure if it's still available. Could not find any listed on 'Bay. The other issue is that the QA-9 requires a stand alone computer to formulate the final .WAV or .FLAC audio file, which is not that convenient. The TASCAM is a stand alone solution, which produces .WAV files on memory cards or USB media directly.

Did discover that Brown Dog does make a SO8 to SO8 surface mount adapter to allow two OPA627 op amps to replace a 5532 dual. In my tape loop listening tests with the Spectral, I have found the OPA627 to be pretty close to the vinyl source, with a small amount of loss of SQ. For recording of vinyl for casual listening playback, this may suffice, assuming the BD adapters don't create stability problems with the 627s.
Ozzy,

So what is the best way to transfer vinyl albums. I was
thinking to transfer all favorite albums. CD Recorder is not
the solution (only 80 minutes of the music on one disc).