Speakers to hang on to for LIFE

After 9 years with my Proac Response 3s, I recently decided to change speakers. As you can tell, I'm not an upgrade fever patient. I want something I can live with for years & I think the best advice I'm gonna get will be from those who have & are still living with their speakers for an extended period of time. Please tell me why too. Thanks.Bob.
ryllau
KEF 107/2 because their high build quality, neutral sound and very high ceiling that every component change can be heard instantly as an improvement or detriment to the music. 20hx bass means no sub needed.
TBG. I agree. That's why they make so many different speakers. I have really enjoyed many different speakers over the years. For some reason I have fallen in love with the VAndy line but others make great speakers too
Point 3 satellite/sub. Produced in the mid 1970's by Dan D'Agostino. Had mine since 1978. Listening to them now. I am not educated in all the parameters of sound reproduction characteristics of home audio speakers, but I can say for the era when they were produced they perform quite well.
Thanks a lot Dan for decades of blissful listening.
@Steve59, that's exactly what I'm aiming for with my next pair of speakers, which are intended to be my long-term references.
Ranch, I didn't know those were Dan's speakers. It;s nice to hear of someone holding onto speakers for that long, lol. My original system from 1969 is still used daily by my former brother in law (sister divorced him, I didn't, lol).