clearaudio turntables vs vpi

I am getting to the point where it is time to upgrade. I currently have a VPI scout. Should I stay with VPI or move on to others such as clearaudio. The performance and ovation have garnered my interest. I have had some people tell me that they are very synergistic with Benz micro. I have a ref s and glider cartridges. I have had some tell me that I still have not really "heard"my catridges as of yet. Looking for your thoughts on a final table between 3000 and 7000 as this what I can afford
tzh21y
I have a hopped up VPI TNT Jr (have about 8 grand in it) and would get rid of it for a clear audio ovation. I am quite intersted in the magnetic bearing.
Stringreen, I was at VPI's audio open house at Harry's home yesterday as host to a few audio societies. They have 4 listening rooms set up with different systems. I heard the Avenger both with and without the magnetic drive system. Both sounded excellent. The magnetic seemed to have more of a natural ease and flow.
If I had your budget, I would look at the Jean Nantais Reference Lenco Mk3 or Garrard 501.
Thanks Hiendmuse....was wondering if its worth replacing my Superscout Rim Drive, Classic platter, 3D arm with the mag drive. I understand it will be about 6000 dollars... The rim drive has better "flow" than the belt tables..even the Classic...just wondering.