Speakers or Amp

My current amp is a Jeff Rowland Continuum S2 Integrated amp. My current speakers are Aerial 7ts. I have an opportunity to change one or the other. I can go from the Continuum S2 to the JR 625 mk2 with the Capri 2 preamp or from Aerial 7Ts to Raidho C3.1s. for about the same cost. I'm try to improve spacing between instruments and add a little more air. Looking for feedback from anyone familiar with the aforementioned components or general thoughts regarding the best option.
ricred1
It's a foregone conclusion that those Wilsons' cabinets were not made by Amish craftsmen. Maybe those Danes and others should consider contracting some of them. Now that's an idea.
I listened to the Raidho C 3.1s today for a couple of hours. I decided to keep my Aerials and buy the Jeff Rowland 625 MKII.
Ricred1, congrats on your new JRDG 625Mk2! I think you made a good decision. The Rowland amps will sound wonderful with a wide range of speakers, so if you later decide to upgrade your speakers, your amps will grow with your system.
Melbguy1,

Thanks, I'm looking forward to receiving the JR 625 Mk2. After several hours of intense listening, I just didn't think the Raidho C 3.1s were worth the additional cost. I went from the JR 525 amp to the Continuum S2 integrated amp and the differences were significant. If the differences between the Continuum S2 and 625 Mk2 are as significant, I'll know I made the right choice.
Ricred1 - Congrats on the new amp. Jeff Rowland makes some mighty fine equipment