Is it possible to adapt kt88 to a 6A3 single ended

Is it possible to for kt88/7AC base tubes with an adapter to be plug in a 6A3 SE amp?
realdeal
Found the 10-19 post below on the "Designer Hall of Fame" thread started in '08. Now if we only knew OV, might have a clue what's going on with this line of inquiry.

10-19-15: Realdeal
OV,who designed tube rectified OTL,using DHT tube as an OPT or any of the 7ac based tubes.Make it possible for kt66/88 or any 7ac based tube directly plugged into a 4 pin socket of a 6A3 single ended amp without amplifier mod.
Realdeal (Threads | Answers | This Thread)
Thanks, Ghosthouse. Perhaps in addition to clarifying who OV is, Realdeal can provide a link to detailed information about that amplifier. I find it hard to imagine, to put it mildly, that a practical audio power amplifier using a single-ended 6A3 as its output tube could be implemented as an OTL (i.e., without an output transformer).

Charles, Rleff, Onhwy61, thanks also :-)

Best regards,
-- Al
Rleff,Without proper electronic background,you can't tell Al is well verse in electronics,none from his remarks that I can pick up that he is,Ralph?Yes.
Hi Realdeal,
Could you point out Al's lack of technical acumen based on his reply explanations? I would say his comments have been very factual regarding the differences between the 2 output tubes under discussion. Where did Al go wrong? Thanks.
Charles,
Speaking of Ralph, here is his response to Realdeal's statement that was quoted in the post by Ghosthouse above.

Regards,
-- Al