Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
I have had over 70 top tuners and tried most quality tuners mentioned. This is no easy answer due to the many factors however here goes.
Best tube tuners, (of course tuned up) Marantz 10B, hands down, Mac MR67, Scott 310E, Scott 310D-mono.

Analog, Accuphase 100 and 101, MR78 is nice buy waaay overpriced, Sansui Tu-X1.

SS for Sen and sel, Pioneer Elite F-93, Onkyo 9090II.
SS overall for performance, value and sound, the Onkyo 4711.
Best performing tuner under $250 may be the Yamaha T-85, super performance, 4 bandwidths.
I could mention things I did not like about many of the tuners on the other list but will not.
Tuners must have good DXing to be on my lists, for if you cannot get the stations in very well all is lost.
I hate Fishers, sorry, never were right, tried many.
I use Cary Mono Single ended triode 2A3 amps with VV2a3 tubes, just so you get an idea.
Enjoy
Just discovered this website-FM tuners have been a passion with me since I am always searching for classical music stations.I own currently own an MR 78,MR 80, Onkyo 9090II,Kenwood KT 8300, Carver TX 11A,MR65B,Mr71,Scott310B,Scott4310,Fisher 200B, early Sherwoods, etc. The tube units have excellent sound, but the analog solid state tuners from early 70`s to late 80`s are the best for sensitivity and especially selectivity. I find adjacent channel selectivity increasingly important in this time of proliferating FM stations. The best tuner in my experience is the Mac MR 78-unbeatable adjacent channel selectivity,excellent sound and ease of use.RF performance of the Onkyo almost comparable.The Carver is a solid all round performer with a high fidelity AM section as well.
i owned both the mac mr67 and the kenwood kt-8300. stock vs stock, the 8300 had better selectivity, better detail, but was analytical to a fault, whereas the 67 was warm but soft throughout...sold the 67, modded the 8300 and its about as good as my digital gear.

rc
I believe that the Audiolab 8000T tuner should be on the list. Great tuner, excellent FM and AM. The only real negative is that the bulbs in the front display need to be replaced from time to time. Also the the Kenwood 600T tuner is excellent, very well built. Cheers.