Free $3K preamp to lucky listener who names it

We at Backert Labs have just introduced our new preamp, which is sonically very close to our $7,500 unit at less than half the price ($2,995 to be exact).

It doesn't have a name yet, so we're having a contest: a lucky listener who suggests the name that we decide to use will win one.

If we don't use any of the names suggested, there will still be a winner, selected at random from all entries. If the name we select was submitted by more than one entry, we'll draw the winner at random from those entries.

Our press release is handy if you'd like some info before submitting your name idea.

Enter here.

Good luck!
backertlabs
Congradulations to the winner and Backert Labs for coming up with a great marketing idea to gain exposure to their new pre-amp. Many it seems have become aware of this product that otherwise may not have been paying attention. I wish Backert Labs great success with their new Rhumba! What I can't figure out though is why not Mamba, Samba or Bamba, Merengue or Tango perhaps... what sticks out about Rhumba? Ah well it's just a name, mission accomplished and great fun for the community, well done guys!
Sorry that we couldn't please everybody, but guess you never can! Rhumba felt good in our gut, so we went with it!

Blues... excellent. Also received "Method" (this one took us a while to get... Rhythm .... Method.... see, our company is all about birth control) (but it IS kinda funny)

Rhyme... good one for sure, yes... the BLT -- you wouldn't believe how many people suggested this! Backert Labs Timbre (BLT) -- or just Timbre, that's good by itself too.

Backert Labs Tube preamp (BLT)

Backert Labs Tempo .... etc etc.

PRaT, also good.... we also got Spoiled PRaT, nice!

Arpeggio... a very good one, and our president plays keyboards and sings in a band, so yes we know it :-)
Responding to Tubegroover:
"Congradulations to the winner and Backert Labs for coming up with a great marketing idea to gain exposure to their new pre-amp. I wish Backert Labs great success with their new Rhumba!"
Thank you! It's great to hear your feedback, and everyone else's. Even the non-positive feedback is valuable, please don't hesitate. We really appreciate your checking in, and especially those who submitted names for the giveaway.

"What I can't figure out though is why not Mamba, Samba or Bamba, Merengue or Tango perhaps... what sticks out about Rhumba?"
We like those too! Especially Samba... the president of the company plays the drums, that was his favorite drum cadence in high school marching band... but our flagship model is the Rhythm, so with the Rh- thing you can see how Rhumba is a natural follow-up!