Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Rockport Technologies - Hyperion [practicle]
Goldmund - Epilogue [full set]
Variety Audio - Lohingrin II
Avalon Acoustics - Isis
Marten Design - Coltrane
Gryphon - Posieden
Wilson Audio - Alexandria
Aerial Acoustics - Model 20.2
Vivid Audio - Giya
Sonics - Gerhad Jochim & Issophone [putting in 2 here - sorry]

Not necessarily in this order........
Hey Lohanimal, you've obviously never heard the JBL 250Ti's.
The yams would go out with the bath water if you had. Those JBL's "really" rock. And I've used mine to play weddings in medium size church halls and still could'nt tap all their potential-the yams woould have been "dancing around the stage" with the juice and volume those 250Ti's sucked up & cranked out. Did you know those 14 inch woofers had a 4 inch whatever and 18-20 pound magnet. I love (and respect)the way JBL and now Revel-who I feel are todays JBL-create speakers. No pussy footers for those boys--and--importantly-they keep the prices "real world" and provide way more 'bang for the buck'than the competition. Can you tell I'm a fan? Cheers & happy listening...