Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
Goldmund Dialogues. These obscure speakers were offered briefly in the 80s in this country and were light years beyond any other dynamic at the time. I'm out of touch now so I can't speak to how well they hold up to modern achievers but here's the facts. They are 4 ohm, 96 db efficiency, and sport the fastest crossover in history with slopes in excess of 60 db/octave. The drivers are 1 inch inverted soft dome tweeter, 7 inch midrange, 7 inch woofer. All drivers are made by Focal. The cabinets are synthetic stone and weigh in somewhere around 150 lbs. each. I love them.
Certainly they are a top ten item but as I said I don't know where they would fit on the scale.
Oops, I forgot the the Grands

6) Apogee Grand
7) Apogee Studio Grand
8) Apogee Mini Grand
9) Apogee Stage

The above are not in value order.
Muralman, I was going to ask you about them, but I figured you were a ribbon purist!
Rcprince, so it seems. I really can only relate the speakers I have heard, or my list would be dishonest. Not that I have heard only Apogees; I just have not heard any other speaker that I like over any full range Apogee.
4/5/03 The spica tc-50 is one of my favorites.Have had 10 other high end speakers. Apogee had magical midrange also [in the right room.Other favorites;Mirage m1,Allisons,AR,s,Alon,DQ 10,S