Top Ten Speakers of All Time?

Well its time for a new Top Ten Thread. WOW-Have I learned a lot.Thanks to all Audiogon members.Have had several e mail thanking the Top Ten Threads. We have a lot of new members just starting their High End adventure. Info was much appreciated. I will start the thread for the Acoustat 2+2 and Model 2 of which I still own and continue to enjoy. So lets have your top ten members. --- MANY THANKS ---
ferrari
How about Edgarhorn "Virtuosi"? As "colored" as they are and limited bass extension, they sure capture the "soul" and they "comunicate" the music better than dynamic or planars!
Just added Time Windows to the collection. While maybe not in the exalted class of some menetioned here. I have to admit the DCM Time Windows are truly amazing. Great depth,
tranparancy,and detail. Still love the Acoustats,but these are the best non-planar speakers I have owned in sometime.
Too bad DCM is no longer producing these.
HI Guys!! I love my Wilson Audio Watt/Puppy 5.1 and my Wilson Audio WHOW-u subwoofer. These two pieces of fine equipment brings me a lot of joy and pride. The WHOW-u sub is a custom heavy built enclosure using a Wilson Audio 18" driver along with its external crossover. It pounds like a big drum and helps out the WATT/ Puppy in the low bass notes. These speakers places me in a front roll seats with the performance and brings out the happiness from within my soul. Thumbs up Baby!!!!
sound lab a-1 a-3s jm lab utopia.grand utopia genesis 2s.and 1s. acoustat 6600. marton logan statement and prodigy. jbl xpl line.