trying to reach Art Audio..... are they gone ?

I have a potential buyer who has questions about my Carissa before he commits. I tried calling Joe Fratus in Rhode Island and Hudson Audio in New Jersey - no luck.

Any help is appreciated.
128x128mattzack2
I purchased silver interconnects last year (July)from Tom at Hudson Audio but he had a stroke and I never received them.
I emailed his son a few times he said he would look into it but since May he hasn't returned my emails or calls.
I think they are out of business.

Abill
I just sold my Carissa.
I will wonder if I did the right thing until I finish building my Audio Note Legend parallel 300b monoblocks and fall in love with them. At my age, I have to knock off one more thing on my bucket list, and this 300b system is very high on that list.

Goodbye sweet Carissa. I will always love you.
I know this is an old thread but Art Audio has returned to the US and we are the new distributor.  For anyone who has run into issues previously, I will be happy to work with you.  Please reach out directly at "[email protected]."  

If you are looking for service on your old Art Audio gear I am happy to help you find a service center.  

These are wonderful amps that look amazing and sound even better.  We will do our best to address any outstanding issues.  
I recently purchased an Art Audio PX-25 ordered through Verdant Audio and not only is the amp fabulous; but Scott Bierfeldt at Verdant Audio did an outstanding job. The amp was built and shipped by Tom Willis in less than one month and Scott made ordering easy. I must add, this is the nicest amp we've owned in over 50 years of audio; besting both Audion Golden Dreams and Audio Note Conquest Silver Signatures among others.