Sonus faber Amatis vs guarneries anybody opinions?

I can add a sub if needed. I want midrange liquidity and for the speaker to disappear and don't know if a floor stander can compete.

Any input appreciated!
therealist
Good input. Thank you very much everyone.

I was able to hear some Guarneri Evolutions with the addition of a REL G2 subwoofer in a real nice demonstration. The REL didn't just add bass. The image actually went deeper. It was quite eye-opening.

I can also see that the Guarneri need more power than the Amatis. I have a PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium pre and the High Power amplifier and the bass is incredibly good. I'm confident it's up to the task. The power for the Gunarneris would be OK for my needs at this time but I may be moving to a bigger room. I can monobloc the amp and buy another one if needed. There is a guy that has an HP running KT150 tubes and says it's the best he's ever heard ever, so could do that too.

I have NOT been able to do a side by side between the two speakers. And will most likely not be able to. I travel and it hasn't been found yet.

Barto I agree with you. The bass of the Guarneri is fabulous. Maybe I should just do those first and add subs later if needed.

I will say this: I want to own a system that I will take pride in later and I love the way that these speakers are made. Quality of workmanship is paramount. I can touch the cabinets and feel like I'm shaking hands with the man that shaped the cabinet.