Frankensteins or Audio Note Kit 300b

Has anyone been able to listen to both the Coincident Frankensteins and the Audio Note Kits 300 b amps? I am getting ready to buy my first 300b system and would love to hear what folks think.
Hope to be buying in 2 weeks, so anxious to learn as much as possible before then.
Matt
128x128mattzack2
Mattzack2,

I looked up the specs for your speakers. They are rated at 89.5 dB sensitivity and 4 ohms nominal impedance. I tried my Frankensteins with a pair of speakers that I owned that are rated at 89 dB and 8 ohms (never going below 6.5 ohms). The Franks did not work their best with that particular combination. The sound was congested and not very dynamic compared to other amps that I used with those speakers.
Thanks for chiming in. Audiogon has been a goldmine of expert advice for me. I appreciate all the help. - Matt
Brian sais the Audio Note will do 4, 8 and 16 ohm by request. I'm going with both 4 and 8 ohm terminals.
Really looking forward to this.
Thaluza,
That makes sense, 8 watts is hardly an universal solution for many speakers in the marketplace. With appropriately chosen speakers the amplifier will sing.
I just purchased a pair of Audio Note AN-E lexus Signatures to match up with m\the AN kITS Legend monoblocks that I just started building.

I am a happy boy !