Just ordered Gallo Classico 3 Speakers today

Hi, I have been wanting 2 here what these speakers sound like on jazz so I just ordered a pair a few hours ago, anyone own or have heard these speakers n can tell me what 2 expect, my preamp pass xp20--poweramp pass xa30.5....thank you.
128x128henrycai
many thanks. I've been reading reviews, how far in from the front wall do you find is optimum for bass?
And did you buy online? I see there's a return policy.
Lowrider57, I have them about 18" from wall but every room is different. Another thing I love about them is they are not fussy about placement. Underwood Wally has all left of them.
FWIW. I did not read the "Absolute Sound" review till AFTER
I bought them. If I hadn't agreed with every word of it I would have been hesitant to hype them with just my ears as
judge .
Thanks so much, Schubert. Underwood Wally has models in black that he's calling "clearance" at an incredibly low price.
Considering Gallo's original price was to be 2600$ it sure is .
I don't remember if they came with spikes or not, irrelevant to me as I never use them since I discovered
Herbie's threaded glider footers which are fantastic, best tweak I ever found .I do have the sorbothane discs they included which I imagine would be ok on wood floors .