Amplifier for Tannoy Turnberry GR

I just purchased a pair of beautiful Tannoy Turnberry GR speakers and now I need to purchase an amplifier for them. I would really love to try a SET amp but definitely want to stick with a tube amp(s). I have a line on some Wyetech amps - a pair of Wyetech Onyx rated at 13 watts and a Wyetech Topaz 211 rated at 18 watts. The Onyx mono blocks are available for around $2000 while the Topaz is going for $6000 - the Topaz is at the very top of my budget.

How would these amps do with the Turnberrys? What are other Turnberry owners using?
128x128mmarshall
Thanks guys. Yes I am leaning very much towards the Onyx mono blocks. They seem like very capable amps at a decent price.
The Tannoys have been very tube-friendly. We have a lot of customers using them with our amplifiers (which also use 6AS7Gs).

The speaker is rated at 93 db and is 8 ohms. Unless you have a very small room you will want some power to drive this speaker- a good 60 watts in most rooms, perhaps even more.

To really hear what an SET does, its best to have the speaker be efficient enough such that the amp does not need to play more than about 20% of full power to play the loudest portions of the music. Otherwise the higher ordered harmonics come into play and you really don't hear what the amp is about.

This BTW is not about playing loud, its about playing clean.
I too own the recent Limited Edition of Tannoy Turnberry GR and tried it with a Japanese 300b SET. I do not think these
SET amps can exploit the full potential of Tannoy. The minimum recommended power is 20W as per manual. Some of the KT66/88 amps or the new KT150 tubes may be the right choice. Any suggestions.

I am also interested in 845 and let us have more feedback on 845 amps from tannoy users. Some of the parallel design offer more wattage. 2 X 845 per channel can heat up the room considerably.
Mattam:
Do your LE Turnberry's use the pepperpot tweeters and are the speakers any more efficient than the normal Turnberry's?

Would love to hear other Tannoy Turnberry GR or Stirling GR owners chime in here.
Mmarshall:

Yes, it has Alnico magnets and the pepperpot design similar to Kensington. It will sound better than the normal Turnberry, but efficiency is same. Only 150 pairs were ever made.