Maplenoll Apollo turntable belt size

Attention Maplenoll Apollo turntable owners - can someone please let me know the belt size!!! Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thank you,
florence4
Thanks Mofimadness for the information. I will try LP gear, but from my research, they only sell the Ariadne belt, but not the Apollo.
Dork wad - thank you very much. Just to make sure, the Apollo had a different size belt than the Ariadne.
Thanks you both for taking the time and for the input!!!!
Good to see another apollo owner, not many of us out there. Unfortunately, my apollo has an outboard motor so the belt is different. However, if you have the old belt, measure the length and the width, and thickness and then you can probably find the belt size or one that is slightly smaller. i have used several companies trying to replace belts over the years.
http://www.ceitron.com/passive/flatMbelt.html
http://www.studiosoundelectronics.com/belts.htm#FLAT

Here are a couple i have had success with.
oilmanmojo
Oilmanmojo
Thanks much for the links. The motor in my table is built into the plinth next to the platter, so I need about 34" long belt. Ceitron does carry this size, so, viola, problem solved. Thank you again Oilmanmojo for the input. Now all I have to do is to wait for the belt arrival and figure out how to run this monster.
excellent! if i can help, let me know. lots of people complain about the airbearing arm. If this is an issue with you, let me know. I have 3 of the tables (ariadne, Ariadne signature and highly modified apollo.) and have been able to get each of them pretty much optimized. Do you have the original Dilger supplied air pump? its a good pump but can cause odor or oil problems in the air circuit if not managed properly. Lloyd walker attacked this first in any of his mods.
Thank you Oilmanmojo very much for your generosity. It is greatly appreciated. Unfortunately, the pump that came with the Apollo is malfunctioning ( throwing oil), and based on the Apollo original owner recommendation, I had purchased a Sil Air model with 2.3 cfm that should work well with the table. However, I would love to learn how you are able to keep the air circuit clean. Which oil filter do you use? I know that clean air problem is 'live or die' issue with owning a Maplenoll. Thank you again Oilmanmojo for your time and care.