Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Bartok string 4et #1, any John Abercrombie ballad, David Gilmour solos from Pink Floyd albums. Hows that for variety, me in a nutshell, very moving stuff IMO. P.S. I like the term "achingly beautiful", very nice.
Keith Jarrett's "Koln Concert", Jimmy Scott's "All The Way", and anything by Nina Simone!
Ethnicolor - Jean-Michel Jarre pretty much the entire _It's My Life_ album - Talk Talk That short instrumental track right before Danchiva on the album _French Kiss_ - Bob Welch The final few tracks of _The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking_ - Roger Waters Echoes - Pink Floyd Piano Trio in E flat, 2nd movement - Schubert Kuiama - Electric Light Orchestra Love this thread (it's the Russian in me) please, more, more
Do I notice an ECM theme in this thread towards the end? Not surprising, I think my CD collection is probably 25% ECM, and it sure is achingly beautiful- from all the etherial jazzers, to the 'new series' gorgeous 20th c. orchestral composers- too many to mention. M.E. sure has some sweet ears.
If you haven't heard the Bobo Stenson Trio on ECM yet this is the epidomy of gorgeous music! His most recent one "Serenity" is truely fabulous. Pick it up soon!