How to calculate freight class for speaker shippin

Hello
I'm thinking of selling some speakers and I'm trying to determine how to determine the freight class. I found some online calculators that give me a freight class of around 75.

Here are the calculations:
Two Vienna Acoustic Beethoven cartons side by side on a pallet.
48 x 30 x 14 (with pallet thickness)
I estimate a weight of 135 plus 40 for the pallet = 175 lb
The online calculators all say about 70 to 80 freight class.

But I'm still confused about the freight class. Does the estimated value of the freight increase the weight factor? If I insure it at $2000.00 does that increase the weight class beyond 70?
128x128cjk5933
Post removed 
Used home audio speakers are freight class 100 if I recall properly. The problem I encountered when looking at shipping my speakers freight was that the companies would only insure for 10 cents per pound since the speakers were used. So they'll insure your 175 lb cargo for $17.50.

FedEx has a freight service, but they were more expensive than FedEx Ground. I ended up shipping my speakers (150 lbs each packaged) via FedEx Ground from Mobile, AL to San Diego. They arrived undamaged, but I had the original boxes and packaging material. I also beefed up the packages with some plywood inserts as well.

You could always look into taking the speakers to a FedEx Office location and let them package the speakers. It might be pricey, but they're totally on the hook for any damages since they packaged them. Just a thought.
Try the eBay uShip service, and make the buyer do a pick up via his using that service. The insurance issue still exists. I was recently quoted blanket service for two speakers weighting about a total of 100 pounds for a 850 mile trip for $225, including the uShip fee.
Freight class 150. I still have the bill of lading from FreightCenter. Shipped Gershman Acoustic Sonograms a few months back.