In Memoriam: Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music

I just read this terrible news about the death of Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music Systems. He was a great guy and this is very, very sad. Rest in peace, Bobby.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=speakers&m=344617
rebbi
I am in South Africa...legal recourse will be very complicated and expensive for me.I really cant afford to lose the money paid or spend more money in chasing that may already and most likely be lost for me....If in the States, I would have done everything possible to get either the speakers,which I doubt was even started with, or get my money back.Mr Palkovich was Merlin.Merlin does not exist anymore in a production capacity,but perhaps still as a legal entity.
I find it a bit disconcerting to find criticism of Bobby Palkovic on a thread that should, according to how I see things, be dedicated to his memory. I understand the problems some folks are now facing. Serious problems. But I feel this is not the time and the place. This could be talked about on a dedicated thread and by contacting the family after allowing them appropriate time to grieve. IMHO.