In Memoriam: Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music

I just read this terrible news about the death of Bobby Palkovich of Merlin Music Systems. He was a great guy and this is very, very sad. Rest in peace, Bobby.

http://www.audioasylum.com/cgi/vt.mpl?f=speakers&m=344617
rebbi
Very sad news for me also. I own a pair of Bobby's VSM-MXe's and had always hoped to meet him face to face and tell him how much I enjoy them. I know I'll think of him every time I listen to my system. I'm sure he's up there with Pubul57 who was also a big supporter of Bobby's work.
Very sorry to hear of Bobbys death.I had the pleasure of meeting Bobby once many moons ago.He was a driving force behind what we all call high end audio today.My condolences to his family and friends...
So very, very sad. I am a fairly new owner of Merlin speakers and had many conversations with Bobby before pulling the trigger on a pair of his new TSM monitors.

I just recently spoke to him and ordered a master RC set up and a replacement woofer for a damaged unit in one of the speakers.

I hope they can stay in business without Bobby but it will be hard.

I am going to try and reach out to them after time to grieve and see if I can get my pieces sent out to me.
I am shocked to hear the news of Bobby's passing. I owned his Merlins for quite a while and we became internet friends over the years. My sincere condolences to his family.