Looking for really fine cables at really low price

I have been listening to excellent sounding Exemplar exception cables for the last several weeks. While my HFCables are better they are also much more expensive than the below $500 cables.

They offer an excellent sound stage, dynamics, and top to bottom quality sound. Not only are they inexpensive but they are very portable and easy to install.

I am not a dealer or investor in this company.
tbg
My system is as resolving as any. I still say to use 16 gauge period. I cannot confirm what some are hearing, but keeping it simple is best and proven. All other combinations are new and trial and error. The 16 gauge is as resolving as any cable in my system. In fact more so than many expensive silver and copper cables I have owned from Kimber, MG Audio, Sablon Audio etc...

System synergy is always important and may well be the difference in some systems.
I need to also say the WE wire is the opposite of rolled off and thick in my system....completely opposite. Too much wire may in fact lead to this phenomenon in a particular system. The 16 gauge wire is shockingly clean and real sounding delivering more resolution then my system has ever experienced.

I have had friends try all kinds of the WE wire and not follow the proven recipe. Solid core, thicker gauge, silk cover etc... When they finally tried the stranded 16, they stayed with it.

Rob and I post here to try and help others with this wonderful find. Yes, I get frustrated when folks try something else not proven. This is one time to not over think and just enjoy.

I am not saying don't experiment, but start off with the proven and then go for it!
The Belden cable is certainly more subdued in the highs compared to the extended WE. Some will certainly find the Belden a tad soft in the highs.
All, this is a fascinating discussion and most helpful to me.

I am beginning the process of building my living room system, which will be based on the Coincident dynamo and utilize Coincident Triumph Extreme II speakers. The room has a very lively acoustic, perhaps excessively so for the TEIIs.. I have promised my wife to respect her aesthetic preferences, which means the existing built in book cases will be used to house the electronics and also means the speaker wires will run into the crawl space and back up. This will require fairly long lengths. I got started on this too late to pick up a sufficient amount of 16 gauge stranded, but was able to obtain a 95 ft spool of the 14 gauge equivalent. Rob suggested the 14 g may in fact be preferred for long runs. If, in fact, Mitch's take on subdued high frequency response proves true in my case, that may actually be a good thing for me. I haven't ordered the Belden yet, and I may wait until after I get the speaker wires run and burned in to do so. If I find the presentation still to be a bit on the bright side, it may be that the belden will be just the ticket.

If I caught Volleyguy's point, this is not the first time I have seen an extended period of human effort intended to optimize something go badly adrift. What if, after years and years of research, the market has produced a group of products that are not up to the standards set by a bunch of low tech slide rule carrying cave men who are even older than me? Why can we still not, with all our smarts and technology, make vacuum tubes like they made 60 years ago? How did the entire industry plunge headlong into solid state gear? Anybody here think that the early solid state stuff sounded better than the old McIntosh and Marantz tube gear that was deemed outdated old school trash? Are there any of you who haven't spent time in a brick and mortar salon listening to uber expensive and highly reviewed stuff that didn't sound very good?

Yazaki-San, Jeff Day and Rob have forced us to do something harder than thinking outside of the box. They have forced us to think inside a box that has been buried in the attic for 50 years. Kudos!
Mikirob

I have been reading Jeff's site on and off for a few years. Remember he went all Duelund crossover after I (and many others) did, went vintage amp after I was there. I had talked to Duelund on this thread about them making autoformers which I suspected could be a weak link. I do not yet have ( I wish Autoformer!) so when Jeff later got a Duelund made Autoformer he of course really had my attention! Then the Silver CAST caps as well.

So yes I consider his tastes will no doubt be similar. Jeff is even looking at a set of Klipschorns so then I will have direct comparison.

I am not at all questioning Jeff, you, Grannyring or Yazaki-san.

I am only asking why? on the WE?

I am sure the wire does sound great!

Plus what it means. Tin! People go to great cost for silver when tin coated wire will do?

This is a pretty big deal!