Hegel Design Flaw?

I recently had an unfortunate experience with a Hegel H20 power amp. And I know of someone who had a problem with a Hegel integrated a couple of years ago. This leads me to believe there may be a hidden design flaw with some Hegel products. Has anyone else had problems with Hegel?
sabai
Did you bring the amp back to the dealer and have them run it in one of their systems? That would have shown whether the issues was with the amp or something else.
I own a Hegel H200 which I love. That being said, I don't doubt your experience one bit and I'm baffled why any of the Audiogon members would question you. I've read interviews with the designer and he's a total narcissist.
P59teitel,

I have just recently sold the H20 back to the dealer -- at a large loss.

Donjr,

Thank you for your sympathetic post. Your observation about the designer may explain a lot regarding how I was treated by two of Hegel's employees.
Hi Sabai,
I am completely puzzled that you have sold back the amp at a huge loss without bringing it back to be hooked up in the dealer's system to show that it was the amp itself and not your system that was at fault. Incredible, man!
J.