Hegel Design Flaw?

I recently had an unfortunate experience with a Hegel H20 power amp. And I know of someone who had a problem with a Hegel integrated a couple of years ago. This leads me to believe there may be a hidden design flaw with some Hegel products. Has anyone else had problems with Hegel?
sabai
Onhwy61,

You're very welcome. You make a good point.

Ghosthouse,

No problem. Thank you very much, but I live overseas. I have been up up against the wall for months. With a defective unit and no help from Hegel I had to make a difficult decision. I have sold the H20 back to the dealer -- at a large loss.
Arghh...OK - well I can certainly better appreciate your dissatisfaction now! Could the dealer not help you find a remedy? Sorry you had that experience. Hope whatever you are running now serves you better.
Are you sure it's the Hegel? I had that problem once and it turned out to be an interconnect.
Knghifi and Ghosthouse,

I tried to work with Hegel and the dealer for months. They would not budge. Both insisted there must be something wrong with my system. They insisted I eliminate whatever was preventing the H20 from integrating with my system. The only problem is there is nothing wrong with my system. This was a Catch-22 for me. There was really only one possible decision.
Abucktwoeighty,

It is certainly not the inconnects. I use Anti-Cables, Furutech, Shunyata and Elrod interconnnects.