Why are so many people trying to sell Harbeths?

These speakers have their devotees to be sure, but it looks like a lot of people are falling OUT of love with them. It's a trend I've noticed here on Audiogon. Opinions?
cooper52
Banerjba: I'm sure Harbeth is good speakers, esepecially in voice and instrument music, clear natural and not overly sweet sound, I own a Wharfedale Denton, though not sure how close would it be, consider the price, I'm feeling awesome enough, and yet it does has dynamic and power limitation, but the bass still something I would consider decent for small to medium room. I'm stucking in btw Harbeth, Dynaudio, and Wharfedale, especially Wharfedale Jade 3, while the other 2 I'm not sure I can justify how much sound difference by spending twice or even triple the price...
Those three speakers are very different sounding, although all are made by companies with storied histories. Dynaudio is the most neutral and is a reference standard used by many, including the BBC. Wharfedale's budget offerings to my ears are best in class. I have not heard the new Denton but very familiar with the wonderful sounding classic model. I am not totally in love with the Jade series as I find them a bit too forward, but I am not sure I have heard them properly set up. Definitely different animals to the neutral Dynaudios or natural Harbeths.

Of the 3 brands, I think Dynaudio makes the best speaker for the money, even though I am a Harbeth owner.
Banerjba,
Please tell me more on the "voicing" of British Vs US loudspeakers.
I listened to the PSBs and I don't think they are as forward as the Triangle that I listened to years back. I listened to Totems and they are good speakers. But they are not as efficient as I would like (> 89 db). Same with Dynaudio - these require more power to sound their best.
I love the way the Quads play music, but would like to have deeper bass. I saw that they have come up with the new S line. But the specs only go down to 30Hz.
When I say voicing, I am referring to models following traditional UK speaker values. KEF, B&W, Harbeth, Neat, Kudos etc are all British but all are voiced differently.

Even Spendor, which has a Classic line also has a more modern sounding floor standing series. The treble sparkles a bit more. The bass is faster and tighter, though not a lot deeper and the midrange is a bit more forward.

I have found traditional US speakers are more full range with extended treble and deeper base but the upper mid range was less refined. And in the old days, the west coast sound was big and brash while the east coast sound was more like UK speakers.

Most companies today build speakers that defy their country of origin. I would say big Klipsch speakers might embody traditional US values but companies like Wilson or Joseph make fabulous neutral full range speakers that would compare against other full range modern designs from Focal, Dynaudio, KEF or B&W.
Banerjba I own harbeth and dynaudio.Dynaudio shines at loud listening levels.More punchier sound compared to harbeths,bigger sound impression.Addictive sound