Help buying fullrange speakers for $1500

The title says all, folks. Thanks a bunch. I have only $1500 and no more and yet want a fullrange speaker pair with full bass. I know it may not get me a very high-end spaker but what is the best in that price?
sgtr
You might want to check out the Revel Concerta F12 speakers.(I believe new will cost you between 1200 and 1500) Very, very nice speakers; I had Magnepan MMGs and then won these in a contest. They will satisfy you within your budget. The only downside is if you are going for a HT setup then you will definitely need to pick up the Center (C12, I believe) which will push you over the 1500 budget.

They can be biamped too.
Hi. second the VR4, fantastic speaker, if you have the room, would have to spend $7000,minimun to better sound,
also will work great with both, solid state, and tube amps:

Cheers:
lots of USED choices @ $1500 ... if by full-range you are referring to 20hz performance, the NHT 3.3 is a great choice though a bit odd looking (if that matters). if you are not looking for 20hz performance, just something to the 35hz mark or so the field REALLY opens up. Alon Mk V's are a FANTASTIC deal used though again a bit odd looking

I was lucky enough to pick up a $10k retail speaker for $1700 a year or so ago ... if you are patient, you can get GREAT deals used
Another vote for Vandersteens. I've seen 2ce Sig II's and even 3a Sigs for that price. Haven't heard the 2ce Sig II's, but the 3a Sigs are all the speaker I'll ever need.
As long as your amp is not on the bright/lean side, try to find a pair of Energy Veritas 2.3 or 2.4 - some of the most transparent speakers you will hear, along with bass that digs deeply.