what percentage of us really knows sound

Hi,been in audio preatty much all my live,play a few instruments myself, and it is chocking to me how many people in this hobbie, because they have a few Hi end gear
think that they can discern sonic diferences,or that their system sounds amazing, when 80% of time when I' listen to those fellows system, the sound is horrible, I'm talking about systems in the upper $50000, and this people come out, talking about soundstage, inner detail, and layers of sound cascading thru a huge soundscape, another thing is that, I'thought all this audiophile people where a group of well to do business people, that had money to speare,
when the truth is that most of audiophile people are broked
and dont' have their priorities toghether, been at many many, audiophile people's house, and it is sad, people with, high end systems, and no furniture,just bought a pair of speakers, $11000 retail and an Aiwa,component has more BASS THAN this speakers, affter spending more than $2500, on cables,think someone is taking advantage of the audiophile community
juancgenao
Post removed 
I think besides playing flamenco guitar Juan plays the skin flute. You said "keep it coming". This post is ridiculous, like so many others on the 'Gon.
We hear with our ears....and listen with our mind....

Take a deep breath, think about what you want your music system to sound like, and start creating it. That's the beauty in this hobby....you have some control over what you want to listen to. If you can't find it in someone else's design and product, create your own.

Whatever you do, have fun. Life is too short to be frustrated and disappointed in "stuff" that doesn't improve the quality of your life.

I need a sofa.... ;)