Red Dragon's new S500 Class D Amp

I know Class D amps are not held in high regard here. But I would really like to hear some opinions of the published specifications of this new amp. Red Dragon offers a 45 day trial period and I am tempted. The specs look quite impressive. If anyone has actually listened to it that would be even better.

The internals of this amp are the S-Pro2 from Pascal, a Danish company. The detailed audio specs can be found here in PDF form under the Product Flyer column. [url]http://pascal-audio.com/amplifier-modules.html[url]

The link to the Red Dragon product page is here: [url]http://www.reddragonaudio.com/collections/amplifiers/products/s500[url]

Really would appreciate some opinions even if just based on the specs.
128x1281extreme
You are right about the Kappa nines and eights needing a lot of power. I tend to think of power as high current power, I am not sure if the new amp modules fill that general requirement. We can talk about it forever and never know. The only way you can be sure at this point is to try the amps out. It is, for better or worse, the new business paradigm, now that we have killed off our brick and mortar establishments.
The Kappa 9 need to be bi-amped to get the best out of them. They also deserve a great preamp. Bi-amp them with two pairs of monoblocks and get yourself a great preamp, you will really have something special.
Mechans - "I tend to think of power as high current power, I am not sure if the new amp modules fill that general requirement." I agree with your power is high current premise and have to keep repeating to myself that "it's not the watts it's the current". Still old ways of thinking are hard to break and I still am wowed when I see phenomenal high watt ratings on Class D amps like the D-Sonic M3-1500M. And I am also not sure if the new Class D modules provide sustained high current.

Honestly I am not really sure what amp spec one can look at to determine if it is a higher current amp. I think if an amp "doubles down" at each watt/ohm rating form 8 to 4 to 2 that is a good sign but does that also hold true for Class D amps. I don't know.
Deanchat- What's your latest impression of the RD S500 after some more break in.They have a trade in policy for the M1000 Mk I, of which I have a pair, that's pretty generous. Thinking of upgrading to the S500 but would like to read more reviews.Thanks.
Davemm- Sorry, nothing new. The S500 has been sitting around for a few weeks, waiting for me to get the room (and system) in order. I will update when things are back together. By the way, 6 Moons has a partial review of the S500, at this point it is just background info ending with "to be continued..."